HÔPITAL SACRÉ COEUR – MILOT, HAITI
Sante Nou's Network of Hospital
Hôpital Sacré Coeur (HSC) is the largest private hospital in the North of Haiti. Located in the town of Milot, Haiti, the 200-bed hospital has provided uninterrupted service for almost 30 years.
This premier Haitian healthcare facility has been a beacon of hope for the people of Northern Haiti as it creates a healthier Haiti, one dignified life at a time.™
Rooted in the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, the mission of Hôpital Sacré Coeur is to be both a Catholic hospital and medical center, consistent with the ideals of the Order of Malta, providing quality healthcare to the sick and the poor in the Haitian community, and an educational center for all who serve healthcare in Haiti.
Standing on a Firm Foundation
At CRUDEM and Hôpital Sacré Coeur, we answer to a higher calling with a vision for a better world. We exemplify our Christian heritage of service and compassion by:
• Providing accessible quality health care,
• Embracing all people in need regardless of their
religion, economic status or medical condition,
• Responding with faith, integrity, respect
• Meeting others with an open heart and open mind, calling forth the self-empowerment of the people and communities we serve, and
• Upholding, at all times, and in all endeavors, the inherent dignity of every individual.